A 52-week (Plus Extension Until Commercialization), Single-arm Study to Evaluate Psoriasis Severity and Its Psychosocial Impact Using the Simplified Psoriasis Index (SPI) at 16 Weeks, as Well as Long-term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Secukinumab Administered Subcutaneously in Participants Suffering From Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IPSI-PSO
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 20 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.