A Phase IB/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Atezolizumab in Combination With Either Obinutuzumab Plus Bendamustine or Obinutuzumab Plus CHOP in Patients With Follicular Lymphoma or Rituximab Plus CHOP in Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Obinutuzumab; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Feb 2017 New drug rituximab has been added in the study. Hence treatment arms has been changed to 2 to 3.
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.