A Phase IB/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Atezolizumab in Combination With Either Obinutuzumab Plus Bendamustine or Obinutuzumab Plus CHOP in Patients With Follicular Lymphoma or Rituximab Plus CHOP in Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Obinutuzumab; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jan 2020 to 11 Sep 2021.
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jan 2020 to 11 Sep 2021.
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.