Phase II Combination of Lirilumab and Nivolumab With 5-Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, treatment section revised with changes in duration of interventional drugs.