A Phase 1b/2 Study of Ibrutinib Combination Therapy in Selected Advanced Gastrointestinal And Genitourinary Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Docetaxel; Everolimus; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 189 to 261, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.