An Exploratory Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Secukinumab in the Treatment of Extensive Alopecia Areata
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to low enrollment.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2015 New trial record