The Use of Picato (Ingenol Mebutate) to Treat Actinic Keratosis in Standard Clinical Practice: A Prospective Phase IV, Multicentre, Pan-Hellenic Observational Cohort Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PrAKtice
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2015 New trial record