A Double Blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled Trial Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Oral Nintedanib Treatment for at Least 52 Weeks in Patients With Systemic Sclerosis Associated Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial lung diseases; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENSCIS
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 29 Jun 2017 Trial design published in the Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology
- 16 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 16 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.