A Double Blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled Trial Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Oral Nintedanib Treatment for at Least 52 Weeks in Patients With Systemic Sclerosis Associated Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial lung diseases; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENSCIS
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 28 Nov 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.