An Open-label Extension Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Subconjunctival Liposomal Latanoprost (POLAT-001) in Patients With Ocular Hypertension and Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peregrine Ophthalmic
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.