Safety and Efficacy of Low Molecular Weight Heparin for 72 Hours Followed by Dabigatran for the Treatment of Acute Intermediate-Risk Pulmonary Embolism
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Low molecular weight heparin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEITHO-2
- 29 Apr 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.