A Phase I Trial Testing TH-302, a Tumor-selective Hypoxia-Activated Cytotoxic Prodrug, in Combination With Preoperative Chemoradiotherapy in Patients With Distal Esophageal and Esophago-gastric Junction Adenocarcinoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Aug 2016 Trial design published in the BMC Cancer.
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.