A Phase 1/2a Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study for Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of BMS-986156 Administered Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab (BMS-936558, Anti PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody) in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986156 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 May 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 May 2018 to 30 Jan 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Preliminary dose escalation results (n=66 as of 12 Dec 2016) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology