A Phase II Trial of Third Party Donor Derived CMVpp65 Specific T-cells for The Treatment of CMV Infection or Persistent CMV Viremia After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytomegalovirus-specific T-cell therapy Atara/MSKCC (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=15) published in an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, results from this trial will be presented at 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History