Clinical Trial of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) Combined With Ipilimumab Followed by Nivolumab Monotherapy as First-Line Therapy of Subjects With Histologically Confirmed Stage III (Unresectable) or Stage IV Melanoma CheckMate 401: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 401
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CheckMate 401
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2021.