An Extension Study of AGT-181-102 Evaluating Safety and Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) in Adult Patients With Hurler-Scheie or Scheie Syndrome Who Have Completed 8-Weeks of Dosing With AGT-181 in Study AGT-181-102
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AGT 181 (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis I
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ArmaGen Technologies
- 23 Jan 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has been changed from 26 weeks to 104 weeks (2 years).
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 9 to 3.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.