A Randomized, Phase 1, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Single-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously and Intravenously Delivered Anifrolumab in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anifrolumab (Primary) ; Anifrolumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.