A Phase Ib/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Polatuzumab Vedotin and Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma and Rituximab in Combination With Polatuzumab Vedotin and Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 May 2017 number of arms changed from 3 to4 and patient number changed from 116 to128.
- 19 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 116 to 128.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Nov 2021.