A Phase I/II Multicenter Study of the Combination of AZD2014 and Palbociclib on a Background of Hormonal Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced/Metastatic Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Comprising a Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Preliminary Efficacy Evaluation Followed by a Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Palbociclib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PASTOR
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 241.
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.