A Phase 1b/2a, Randomized, Partial Double-blind, Single Dose, Active-controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety of MEDI8852 in Adults With Acute, Uncomplicated Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8852 (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 16 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.