A Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, multicenter study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of intravenous iclaprim versus vancomycin in the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections suspected or confirmed to be due to Gram-positive pathogens. REVIVE-1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iclaprim (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVIVE-1
- Sponsors Motif Bio
- 21 Dec 2017 Results published in the Motif Bio media release.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Motif Bio media release, William O'Riordan, MD, FACEP, Chief Medical Officer is a principal investigator of the study.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Motif Bio media release, results from this clinical trial has been published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History