Phase II Study of Ibrutinib in Patients With Symptomatic, Previously Untreated Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, and Impact on Tumor Genomic Evolution Using Whole Genome Sequencing
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.