A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Switching From Regimens Consisting of Boosted Atazanavir or Darunavir Plus Either Emtricitabine/Tenofovir or Abacavir/Lamivudine to GS-9883/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide in Virologically Suppressed HIV-1 Infected Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Atazanavir/cobicistat; Cobicistat; Cobicistat/darunavir; Darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 08 Oct 2017 Results assessing efficcay,safety and tolerability of 48 weeks results presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 04 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Gilead Sciences media release.
- 04 Oct 2017 Results from this trial are being presented at IDWeek 2017, according to a Gilead Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History