A Phase 3, Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-arm Study Of Avelumab* (msb0010718c) Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Best Supportive Care Alone As A Maintenance Treatment In Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Whose Disease Did Not Progress After Completion Of First-line Platinum-containing Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Bladder 100
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Jul 2019 to 24 Jul 2020.
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 25 Jul 2019.