A Phase 3, Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-arm Study Of Avelumab* (msb0010718c) Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Best Supportive Care Alone As A Maintenance Treatment In Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Whose Disease Did Not Progress After Completion Of First-line Platinum-containing Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Bladder 100
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Feb 2021 to 24 Jul 2020.
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Feb 2020 to 25 Jul 2019.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Jul 2020 to 10 Feb 2021.