Efficacy and safety of the biosimilar ranibizumab FYB201 in comparison to Lucentis in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration (COLUMBUS-AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COLUMBUS-AMD
- Sponsors Bioeq
- 06 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2015 According to a Formycon AG media release, the company is planning to initiate the phase III study in the third quarter of 2015 for which it received preliminary guidance from the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- 18 Nov 2015 According to a Formycon AG media release, planned initiation date changed to 1 Dec 2015.