A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Ascending and Multiple-Ascending Dose, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Efficacy Study of Subcutaneously Administered ALN-HBV in Healthy Adult Subjects and Non-cirrhotic Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALN HBV (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2016 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report initial clinical data from patients in this study in mid-2017.
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.