A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled, Crossover Study to Assess the Capacity of RAYOS® Compared to Immediate-Release Prednisone to Improve Fatigue and Control Morning Symptoms in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RIFLE
- Sponsors AMPEL BioSolutions
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 11 Nov 2015 According to Horizon Pharma media release, this study is being conducted in collaboration with the Alliance for Lupus Research and will be carried out by the Lupus Clinical Investigators Network (LuCIN), across 25 sites in the USA.
- 11 Nov 2015 New trial record