A Phase 1/2, Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ZYN002 Administered as a Transdermal Gel to Children and Adolescents with Fragile X Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms FAB-C
- Sponsors Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, primary endpoint ( total score of Anxiety, Depression, and Mood Scale) met at week twelve.
- 28 Sep 2017 Data presented in a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line data is anticipated in end of September 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History