A Phase 1/2, Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ZYN002 Administered as a Transdermal Gel to Children and Adolescents with Fragile X Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms FAB-C
- Sponsors Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line data is anticipated in end of September 2017.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing is ongoing in the phase 2 part of this trial.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.