A Phase 1b/2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Radium-223 Dichloride (BAY88-8223) in Combination With Bortezomib and Dexamethasone in Early Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as study restarted under new study number 18987
- 20 May 2016 Protocol has been amended to change in treatment table by adding SOC bortezomib/dexamethasone to all the treatment arms.
- 20 May 2016 Planned End Date changed to 1 Jul 2021.