An Open-Label, Randomized, Single-Dose, Two-Period, Two-Way Crossover Comparative Bioavailability Study of Dronabinol Oral Solution, 4.25 mg to Marinol Capsule, 5 mg in Healthy Volunteers Under Fed Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol (Primary)
- Indications Anorexia; Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2015 New trial record