A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Emricasan, an Oral Caspase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Decompensated Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emricasan (Primary)
- Indications Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE-LF
- Sponsors Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- 04 May 2017 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results after 48 weeks of twice-daily treatment with emricasan or placebo are expected in 2019.
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 19 Dec 2016 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, this trial will be conducted at phase IIb rather than as phase IIb/III.