An Open-label, Single Sequence Crossover, Study Investigating the Influence of Secukinumab Treatment on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam as a CYP3A4 Substrate in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Apr 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.