A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of GS-9883/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide Versus Dolutegravir + Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide in HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Treatment-Naïve Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Dolutegravir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFE 5305
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 31 Aug 2017 Results published in The Lancet.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, the US FDA has granted priority review for the company's NDA for BIC/FTC/TAF, and the FDA has set a target action date under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) of February 12, 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results assessing 48-week efficacy and safety of the trial, presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science..
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History