A Phase 3b, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Switching From Regimens Consisting of Abacavir/Lamivudine (ABC/3TC) Plus a Third Antiretroviral Agent to the Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (E/C/F/TAF) Fixed-Dose Combination (FDC) in Virologically-Suppressed HIV 1 Infected Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Abacavir/lamivudine/nevirapine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.