A Randomized, Partially-blinded, Two-arm, Single-application, 3-way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Adherence of 2 Strengths of Newly Manufactured Samples and Aged Samples of a New Formulation (JNJ-35685-AAA-G016 and JNJ-35685-AAA-G021) of Fentanyl Transdermal System Compared With DURAGESIC Fentanyl Transdermal Patch in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.