An Open-Label Extension of a Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of OTX-101 in the Treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Ocular Technologies
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.