An Open-Label Extension of a Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of OTX-101 in the Treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OTX 101 (Primary)
- Indications Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Ocular Technologies
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.