A Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, multicenter study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of intravenous iclaprim versus vancomycin in the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections suspected or confirmed to be due to Gram-positive pathogens. REVIVE-2
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iclaprim (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVIVE-2
- Sponsors Motif Bio
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Motif Bio media release,successful results from the two REVIVE trials are expected to satisfy both US FDA and EMA requirements for regulatory submission for intravenous iclaprim in the treatment of ABSSSI. NDA Submission is anticipated in the first half of 2018.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Motif Bio media release, top-line data expected during the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Motif Bio media release, the last patient has completed the treatment phase in this trial.