A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Intravenous CD101 vs Intravenous Caspofungin Followed by Oral Fluconazole Step-down in the Treatment of Subjects With Candidemia and/or Invasive Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CD 101 (Primary) ; Caspofungin; Fluconazole
- Indications Candidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIVE
- Sponsors Cidara Therapeutics
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 21 Feb 2017 According to a Cidara Therapeutics media release, results from this trial are expected during the fourth quarter of 2017.