A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Intravenous CD101 vs Intravenous Caspofungin Followed by Oral Fluconazole Step-down in the Treatment of Subjects With Candidemia and/or Invasive Candidiasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rezafungin (Primary) ; Caspofungin; Fluconazole
- Indications Candidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIVE
- Sponsors Cidara Therapeutics
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Cidara Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Nov 2017 To support the NDA and to maintain enrollment momentum, the company is planning continuation of the STRIVE trial (called STRIVE Part B) which will evaluate the dose selected from the STRIVE trial in comparison to caspofungin in a 2:1 randomization regime.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Cidara Therapeutics media release, based on the positive results of STRIVE trial, along with a single Phase 3 trial (see profile 290385) will support registration of rezafungin for the treatment of candidemia and invasive candidiasis in the U.S., as per a feedback received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.