Efficacy of Thalidomide in the Treatment of Severe Recurrent Epistaxis in Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2015 New trial record