Phase I/II Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion of Safety and Tolerability Study of Intratumoral rAd.CD40L (ISF35) in Combination of Systemic Pembrolizumab in Patients With Refractory Metastatic Melanoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CD154 gene therapy (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.