Phase I/II Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion of Safety and Tolerability Study of Intratumoral rAd.CD40L (ISF35) in Combination of Systemic Pembrolizumab in Patients With Refractory Metastatic Melanoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CD154 gene therapy (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.