A Phase Ia/Ib Study Assessing Single and Multiple Doses of CDI-31244: A Non-Nucleoside Inhibitor in Healthy and Hepatitis C Virus-Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CC 31244 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cocrystal Pharma Inc
- 15 Aug 2017 Results published in a Cocrystal Pharma media release.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Apr 2017 According to a Cocrystal Pharma Inc media release, interim results from the study were presented at the 26th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History