Phase I, Open Label, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Expansion and Persistence of a Single Dose of UCART19 (Allogeneic Engineered T-cells Expressing Anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor), Administered Intravenously in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD19 Positive B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (B-ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UCART 19 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms CALM
- Sponsors Servier
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results (n=6; Data cut off: 24 Jun 2017) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results presented in a Pfizer media release.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Servier media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History