A phase-III study to investigate the safety and efficacy of levodopa/carbidopa (ND0612H) for the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Dec 2016 According to the NeuroDerm media release, Following the discussions with the FDA the Company has decided to discontinue this trial and will replace it with small pharmacokinetic trial for regulatory development.
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from planning to discontinued, according to NeuroDerm media release.
- 10 Nov 2016 According to a NeuroDerm media release, this trial is expected to initiate at the end of 2016 or beginning of 2017.