A Phase 1 Investigator Initiated Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Effectiveness of AB-SA01 in Patients with Chronic Rhinosinusitis Associated with Staphylococcus aureus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AB SA01 (Primary)
- Indications Rhinosinusitis; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 04 Apr 2017 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Meeting.
- 19 Dec 2016 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release, detailed results from this trial will be presented at a medical conference in 2017.
- 19 Dec 2016 Results published in an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History