An Open Label Trial of Dianhydrogalactitol (VAL-083) and Radiation Therapy in Treatment of Newly Diagnosed GBM Patients With An Unmethylated Promoter of the Methylguanine-DNA Methyltransferase (MGMT) Gene
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dianhydrogalactitol (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Del Mar Pharmaceuticals; Guangxi Wuzhou Pharmaceutical
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 24 Jul 2017 The Human Genetic Resources Administration of China (HGRAC), has approved the Company's application to initiate a Phase 2 study of VAL-083 in newly diagnosed MGMT-unmethylated glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
- 18 May 2017 According to a DelMar Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has received ethics committee approval, retained a contract research organization, and submitted an application to the China Office of Human Genetic Resources Authority (OHGRA) to initiate this trial.