A Phase I/II Trial of CRLX101, a Nanoparticle Camptothecin With Olaparib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camptothecin (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2016 According to a Cerulean Pharma media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial second quarter 2016.
- 10 May 2016 Top-line data from this trial is expected in the first half of 2017, according to a Cerulean Pharma media release.
- 16 Mar 2016 According to a Cerulean Pharma media release, clinical data of this trial will be presented at the 2016 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting.