The Safety , Tolerability and Efficacy of Dronabinol, a Synthetic Endocannabinoid Receptor Agonist, for the Treatment of Nausea and Vomiting in Patients With Familial Dysautonomia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol (Primary)
- Indications Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 24 Nov 2015 New trial record