A Phase 2, Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label, Clinical Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Pevonedistat Plus Azacitidine Versus Single-Agent Azacitidine in Patients With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia and Low-Blast Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.